Board of Commissioners Business Meeting
Regular meeting held on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM
Sep 11 2019 7:30 PM
BUSINESS MEETING – BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2019, 7:30 PM
- September Bill Listing – review and approve the monthly bill listing and check reconciliation of the previous month
- 2020 Budget Meeting Schedule – announce the tentative meeting schedule through the adoption of the 2020 budget
- Resolution No. 1480 – 2020 pension fund minimum municipal obligations – review and adopt the 2020 pension fund obligations
- Township Auditors –authorize the engagement of Bee, Bergvall and Company, Township Auditors, to perform an audit of the Township’s financial statements for year ending December 31, 2019
- Energy Efficiency Audit –authorize the engagement of Practical Energy Solutions to conduct an energy benchmarking study at the Township’s municipal campus
- Recycling Report – review the monthly recycling activities
- Bid – Bysher Avenue Softball Fields – consider awarding a contract to create an additional softball field, minor parking lot expansion and stormwater improvements
- Springfield Township Community Day – Cisco Park, Sunday, October 6, 2019 – 5K Run at 9 AM, Community Day festivities – 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Paper Mill Road School Zone Warning Flashers – authorize the engagement of McMahon Associates to complete Phase 3, school zone flasher design services for the Springfield Middle and High Schools in accordance with their proposal dated February 26, 2019
- Zoning Hearing Board Agenda – announce the agenda of any special or regular meeting of the Zoning Hearing Board
A. Michael Taylor
9/4/19; revised 9/10/19
NOTE: AGENDA ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE!
ANY INDIVIDUAL WITH A DISABILITY WISHING TO ATTEND THE ABOVE SCHEDULED MEETING AND REQUIRING AN AUXILIARY AID, SERVICE OR OTHER ACCOMMODATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCEEDINGS, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER AT 215-836-7600, 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR THE CURRENT AGENDA OR SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL ALERTS TO HAVE THE AGENDA MAILED TO YOUR INBOX.