Board of Commissioners Business Meeting
Regular meeting held on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM
Oct 9 2019 7:30 PM
BUSINESS MEETING - SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2019 – 7:30 PM
1. Bill Listing – review and approve the monthly bill listing and check reconciliation of the previous month
2. 2020 Budget Meeting Schedule – announce the tentative meeting schedule through the adoption of the 2020 budget
3. Resolution No. 1481 – a resolution distributing the annual state aid to the three township pension plans
4. Resolution No. 1482 – a resolution requesting an amendment to the Sterling Act to require up to one percent (1%) of Philadelphia wage tax paid by non-residents of Philadelphia be remitted to the municipality in which the taxpayer resides
5. Energy Efficiency Audit – authorize the engagement of Practical Energy Solutions to conduct an energy assessment audit of the police/administration and library buildings
6. Building Inspection Services – authorize the execution of a Professional Services Agreement with Keystone Municipal Services to perform interim building inspection services
7. Recycling Report – review the monthly recycling activities
8. Springfield Ambulance Association – authorize the office of the Township Solicitor to conclude all current litigation with the Springfield Ambulance Association (SAA) utilizing a Settlement Agreement
9. Township Website – consider awarding a contract for the creation of a new township website and advertisement of a community contest to obtain photos to populate it
10. Zoning Hearing Board Agenda – announce the agenda of any special or regular meeting of the Zoning Hearing Board
10/2/19; revised 10/9/19
NOTE: AGENDA ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE!
ANY INDIVIDUAL WITH A DISABILITY WISHING TO ATTEND THE ABOVE SCHEDULED MEETING AND REQUIRING AN AUXILIARY AID, SERVICE OR OTHER ACCOMMODATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCEEDINGS, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER AT 215-836-7600, 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR THE CURRENT AGENDA OR SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL ALERTS TO HAVE THE AGENDA MAILED TO YOUR INBOX.