Board of Commissioners Business Meeting
Regular meeting held on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM
Jan 8 2020 7:30 PM
BUSINESS MEETING – BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
JANUARY 8, 2020 – 7:30 PM
- Committee Chairs and Liaison Assignments – the President of the Board will confirm committee chairs and liaison assignments to the advisory agencies of the Board of Commissioners
- Preservation Award – announce the receipt of a Preservation Award from the Chestnut Hill Conservancy and Historical Society
- Historical Commission – announce the creation of the historical commission and vacancies that exist on the commission
- January Bill Listing – review and approve the monthly bill listing and check reconciliation of the previous month
- Acme Markets – consider a request to rescind or amend a Conditional License Agreement with the PA LCB in order to permit the on-premises consumption of beer and wine during all hours when beer and wine are offered for sale for off-premises consumption
- Recycling Report – review the monthly recycling activities
- Renewable Energy Certificates – authorize the purchase of renewable energy certificates from Constellation Energy in order to transition from traditional electricity generation sources to renewable energy sources
- Paper Mill Road School Zone – authorization to execute a grant agreement for the Montgomery County Transportation Program to fund the construction of school warning signals at the Springfield Township High School
- Zoning Hearing Board Agenda – announce the agenda of any special or regular meeting of the Zoning Hearing Board
1/2/20; revised 1/7/20
NOTE: AGENDA ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE!
ANY INDIVIDUAL WITH A DISABILITY WISHING TO ATTEND THE ABOVE SCHEDULED MEETING AND REQUIRING AN AUXILIARY AID, SERVICE OR OTHER ACCOMMODATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCEEDINGS, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER AT 215-836-7600, 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR THE CURRENT AGENDA OR SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL ALERTS TO HAVE THE AGENDA MAILED TO YOUR INBOX.