Board of Commissioners Business Meeting
Regular meeting held on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM
Feb 12 2020 7:30 PM
BUSINESS MEETING – BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS – SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2020, 7:30 PM
- Historical Commission – consider the appointment of four individuals to serve on the Commission
- Planning Commission – consider the reappointment of three existing members of the Commission
- Traditions of Springfield, 380-402 Haws Lane – deny a request to grant an extension to the permit and approval expiration period for the subject development
- Laverock Development, 1725-1799 Willow Grove Avenue – authorize the execution of a Pre-Security Construction Agreement to commence with vegetation removal
- February Bill Listing – review and approve the monthly bill listing and check reconciliation of the previous month
- Library Advisory Committee – consider the appointment of the recommended school district appointee and one additional resident to serve on the Committee
- Recycling Report – review the monthly recycling activities
- Energy Consulting Services – authorize a limited scope of services to perform energy assessment services at the police administration and library buildings
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee – consider appointing the recommended school district appointees to the Committee
- Zoning Hearing Board Agenda – announce the agenda of any special or regular meeting of the Zoning Hearing Board
- Laboratory Corporation of America – rescind the Board’s opposition to the zoning petition of Laboratory Corporation of America based upon revisions made by the applicant
2/4/20; amended 2/11/20
NOTE: AGENDA ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE!
ANY INDIVIDUAL WITH A DISABILITY WISHING TO ATTEND THE ABOVE SCHEDULED MEETING AND REQUIRING AN AUXILIARY AID, SERVICE OR OTHER ACCOMMODATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCEEDINGS, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER AT 215-836-7600, 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR THE CURRENT AGENDA OR SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL ALERTS TO HAVE THE AGENDA MAILED TO YOUR INBOX.