Board of Commissioners Business Meeting
Regular meeting held on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM
Mar 11 2020 7:30 PM
BUSINESS MEETING – BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS –WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11, 2020, 7:30 PM
- Historical Commission Membership – consider appointing two residents as members of the Springfield Township Historical Commission
- Bill Listing – review and approve the monthly bill listing and check reconciliation of the previous month
- General Obligation Note – authorize the refunding of the Township’s existing General Obligation Note, series of 2016
- Recycling Report – review the monthly recycling activities
- Environmental Advisory Commission – accept the resignations of two members and appoint four individuals to serve as members and associate members of the Environmental Advisory Commission
- SolSmart Program – authorize participation in the SolSmart solar and electrification program
- Parks & Recreation Mission and Philosophy Statement – accept the updated mission and philosophy statements of the Parks & Recreation Department
- Resolution No. 1489 – a resolution authorizing application to the Montco 2040 grant program to perform improvements at Cisco and Mermaid Parks
- Fire Police – confirm the nomination of Rufus Butler, Erdenheim, as a Special Fire Police Officer
- Parking Restrictions – Thomas Road – confirm the posted parking restrictions on Thomas Road
- Wyndmoor Hose Company Carnival – consider a request to utilize Veterans Park for a carnival and to conduct a fireworks display
- Zoning Hearing Board Agenda – announce the agenda of any special or regular meeting of the Zoning Hearing Board
- School Signals – Paper Mill Road – authorize the advertisement of bids to install school signals on Paper Mill Road adjacent to Springfield High School and Middle School
3/4/20; amended 3/10/20
NOTE: AGENDA ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE!
ANY INDIVIDUAL WITH A DISABILITY WISHING TO ATTEND THE ABOVE SCHEDULED MEETING AND REQUIRING AN AUXILIARY AID, SERVICE OR OTHER ACCOMMODATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCEEDINGS, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER AT 215-836-7600, 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR THE CURRENT AGENDA OR SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL ALERTS TO HAVE THE AGENDA MAILED TO YOUR INBOX.