Board of Commissioners Workshop Meeting
Regular meeting on the Monday preceding the 2nd Wednesday at 7 PM. Solicitor Interviews are at 6 PM.
Feb 10 2020 6:00 PM
TOWNSHIP SOLICITOR INTERVIEWS – MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2020, 6:00 PM
WORKSHOP MEETING – BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS, MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2020, 7:00 pm
- Township Solicitor – interview attorneys under consideration for the Township Solicitor appointment
- Correspondence – announce receipt of a letter from the Hill at Whitemarsh Residents Council requesting the installation of a traffic signal at Germantown Avenue and Thomas Road
- Historical Commission Membership – interview candidates for several vacancies on the newly created Springfield Township Historical Commission; review a resume received from an individual interested in serving on the Commission
- Planning Commission Membership – consider reappointing three members of the Springfield Township Planning Commission
- Traditions of Springfield Township – 350 Haws Lane – consider a request to extend the permit expiration period for the subject land development
- Township Manager’s Report – discuss operational issues as outlined in the Monthly Report
- February Bill Listing – review and approve the monthly bill listing and check reconciliation of the previous month
- Library Advisory Committee – interview candidates for a vacancy on the Library Advisory Committee, and consider appointing the recommended school district appointee to the Library Advisory Committee
- Recycling Report – review the monthly recycling activities
- Energy Consulting Services – consider a proposal to conduct on-going energy assessment activities at the police/administration and library buildings
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee Membership – consider appointing the recommended school district appointees to the Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee
- Stop Sign – review a recommendation from the police department in response to a request for a stop sign on Redford Road at Bruce Road
- Zoning Hearing Board Agenda – announce the agenda of any special or regular meeting of the Zoning Hearing Board
- Laboratory Corporation of America – review a revised sign package for the Walgreens Pharmacy located at 1456 Bethlehem Pike, Flourtown
NOTE: AGENDA ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE!
ANY INDIVIDUAL WITH A DISABILITY WISHING TO ATTEND THE ABOVE SCHEDULED MEETING AND REQUIRING AN AUXILIARY AID, SERVICE OR OTHER ACCOMMODATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCEEDINGS, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE TOWNSHIP MANAGER AT 215-836-7600, 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
Please check back for the current agenda or sign up to receive e-mail alerts.