- What Township regulations should I be aware of before listing my home for sale?
- Does the Township have an Earned Income, Business Privilege or Mercantile Tax?
- Can I pay my taxes at the Township Building?
- How do I become a member of the Flourtown Country Club?
- Do I need a permit to erect a fence, outdoor deck, shed or carport?
- The fire company recently responded to my home and I would like to make a donation to them. How can I do so?
- What are the Township's recycling regulations?
- How can I find out what is going on in the Township?
- Who is my Commissioner and where do I vote?
Welcome to Springfield Township
Welcome to the official website of Springfield Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. The Board of Commissioners has created this site to bring you the latest news and information regarding official township business.
Springfield Township's website now offers e-mail alerts. Five hundred of your neighbors have already subscribed and are receiving the latest Township meeting agendas, news, township and community events, and important information delivered to their e-mail. Subscribe to Email Alerts Now!
Other new features of the website include an improved Events calendar that lists Township meetings, holidays and other important happenings. The Documents section includes a library of departmental forms, official plans, and pending legislation.