COVID-19 Resources: Parks and Recreation
Q: What is the masking protocol for Parks and Recreation programming?
A: As of February 28 2022, Springfield Township Parks and Recreation programs are mask optional.
Masks will be optional during all Township recreation programming. Parents, participants, spectators, instructors and staff will have the opportunity to choose if they wish to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. This will be implemented for Township programs located both indoor and outdoor.
If this change in masking protocol will be a hindrance to participation, please reconsider registering for the program. Programs held at any Springfield Township School District facility will be subject to the latest CDC guidelines. Please review the refund and withdraw policy prior to registration.
Before you head off to the program, please remember the following:
- If you feel sick, please respect the safety of others and stay home. We will be ready to welcome you back when you feel better!
- Please comply with any travel restrictions established by the state/and or government.
- Practice safe social distancing and stay at least 6 feet away from others.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and avoid touching your face.
- Bring your own water bottle. Do not share.
COVID-19 Protocols are ever changing and will follow direction from federal, state and county officials.