Mondays at 11 AM
April 19, April 26, May 3, May 10
Join us for stories, songs, rhymes, and fun--outdoors! These physically-distanced storytimes are suggested for ages 2 to 5 with a caregiver. Registration is required, as limited spots are available. Storytimes will be held on the lawn next to the library parking lot (near the big tree).
- Attendees 2 and older MUST wear a mask.
- Please practice physical distancing and stay at least 6 feet away from those not in your family group.
- Bring your own blanket, towels, or mats to use for seating on the grass.
- Bring your own shaker for use with our shaker song (any object that rattles or makes noise when you shake it will work).
In the case of inclement weather, we will switch to a virtual storytime. We will make a decision by 9:30 AM on the day of the event and send an email confirming the switch and providing the Zoom link.
If you register but later find out you are unable to attend, please email Miss Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org so she can open a spot for someone else. Thank you!
- 12 spots are available for each date.
- You must sign up for each date individually, but you may attend more than one session.
- Register per family, NOT per child (a question will ask how many children are attending).
- Registration will open 2 weeks before each date.
- Continue to check back occasionally if the form tells you all spots are filled. If cancellations are made, spots may become available again.
Monday, April 19, 11 AM
Monday, April 26, 11 AM
Monday, May 3, 11 AM
Registration opens April 19
Monday, May 10, 11 AM
Registration opens April 26
Check out fun science experiments that you can do at home with our series of videos! Here's our latest video:
Celebrate spring with a tree blossom craft. Materials are available as grab 'n go packets while supplies last. If you prefer to use your own materials at home, check out the instructions below.