Skip to content
How Do I...?

Frequently Asked Questions Animal Control

How do I dispose of a dead animal on my property?

If the animal is a dead dear, please call the Game Commission at 610-926-3136. 

For any other dead animal, double bag the dead animal and place at the curb. Call the Township at 215-836-7600 for us to pick up. 

*Please note: our Public Works Department does not enter private property to dispose of any animals. This is why we advise homeowners to bag the animal and place at the curb.