Skip to content
How Do I...?

Frequently Asked Questions Building and Zoning

Application for a Pool Pumping Permit

A pool pumping permit must be obtained in order to pump water from a swimming pool.  Pool water may not be discharged over land or to a storm sewer.  Please allow 48 hours for Bucks County Water & Sewer to identify the proper discharge location. Please see below for the pool pumping permit application document.