Skip to content
How Do I...?

Frequently Asked Questions Building and Zoning

Application for a Plumbing Permit

This permit form must be completed and submitted by a licensed Master or Journeyman Plumber registered with Springfield Township.  Permit fees are included on the application form. See below for the plumbing permit application document.