Due to the COVID-19 crisis and in compliance with state and county mitigation efforts, the library is currently closed to the public until further notice. The outside book drop is also closed until further notice. Do not return materials at this time. Due dates have been extended, and no late fees will be charged for items due during the closure.
Click here to go to our COVID-19 Resources Page, with library FAQs, digital resources, and more.
While the library building is closed, we are pleased to offer a variety of resources that you can access online, including:
- Download e-books, audiobooks, and more to your devices with Overdrive, Library, or Freading.
- Get help with research from the POWER Library, which offers full-text articles, newspapers, photographs, and more. There are also special collections with age-appropriate resources for kids and teens.
- Learn a new language with Mango Languages, trace your family history with Ancestry, or prepare for school admissions and career changes with Learning Express Library.
- Read animated children's books online with Tumblebooks and BookFlix
- Discover online activities for families to support learning and reading from home.
We hope that everyone is staying safe and well, and we look forward to when we can see you and serve you in person again.