The Free Library is accepting applications for a Part-Time Library Assistant. The person in this position performs Circulation tasks; checking materials in and out, informs the public of the library’s programs, signs patrons up for library cards, classes and programs; and maintain order and efficiency in the book stacks.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide front-line library service to all customers; maintain appropriate decorum and atmosphere in the department’s public spaces.
- Shelve, shelf read, and maintain order in the re-shelving area.
- Assists in all duties and projects related to the functions and responsibilities of the department. These niche duties are assigned according to changing departmental needs and individual staff strengths/talents.
- Attends regular continuing education seminars, attends and participates in District related committees and meetings.
- Participates in staff and department meetings.
- Other duties as required.
Interested individuals should send their resume to Terri Heebner, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Free Library of Springfield Township 8900 Hawthorne Ln. Wyndmoor, PA 19038.
Deadline: Position open until filled.
Please see the job advertisement below for more information.